The Kahlert Foundation offers a Master’s level funding for Maryland Citizens who have a combined grade point average from current and previous institutions of higher education of at least 3.00. The award amount is $7,500 with up to $2,500 being available as a renewable award. There is no departmental affiliation required for this application . Access to this application is online.
Application Deadline: December 01, 2022.
Nice offer for students in the USA
- Organization: The Kahlert Foundation
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Master
- Award Amount: $7,500. Up to $2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Eligible Countries: Maryland Citizens
- Eligibility: Applicants must have a combined grade point average from current and previous institutions of higher education of at least 3.00
- The award can be taken in the USA.
The Kahlert Foundation funding for Towson UTeach is awarded to both current Towson University students and transfer students from Maryland community colleges who are pursuing a dual teaching certification in computer science and mathematics at the secondary school level. This scholarship recognizes academic achievement and provides financial support to help recipients complete their education and reach their career goals.
- Be a Maryland resident.
- Have completed at least 15 college credits at Towson University or a Maryland Community College
- Have a combined grade point average from current and previous institutions of higher education of at least 3.00
- Matriculate to Towson University (TU)
- Enroll and maintain status as a full-time TU student (at least 12 credits)
- Declare a major in Computer and Mathematical Sciences Secondary Education.
Preference will be given to a student who is the child or grandchild of an existing or former Evapco employee who is or was an employee for no less than one year. It is incumbent on the applicant to provide documentation of his/her relationship with a present or past Evapco employee by furnishing a letter on Evapco stationery, signed by an appropriate company official, that states the applicant‡s relationship with the employee and the employee‡s length of service to Evapco
How to Apply
To apply for the Kahlert Foundation funding for Computer and Mathematical Sciences, submit the application available at https://tinyurl.com/2p9fm9cu.
- One letter of recommendation from a computer science or mathematics faculty member or administrator (Ex: Director of Teacher Education) at TU or your MD community college
- Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate institutions of higher education that you have attended.
Please use the subject line: “Kahlert Foundation funding for Computer and Mathematical Sciences (Current and Transfer Students)” when emailing your application materials.
The total potential award amount is $7,500. The first $2,500 will be awarded during the 2022- 2023 academic year. The award can be renewed ($2,500) for up to two subsequent years provided the student is in good academic standing; has maintained a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00, and has continued to successfully complete appropriate coursework toward the completion of the Computer and Mathematical Sciences Secondary Education major.