How to find job in Japan after graduation

  1. Japan Government Monbukagakusho Scholarship: The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) offers this scholarship to international students to study in Japanese universities.
  2. Canon Scholarship: This scholarship supports international students who are planning to pursue their higher education in Japan.
  3. JASSO International Student Scholarship: This scholarship provides financial assistance to foreign nationals who wish to pursue their undergraduate or graduate studies in Japan.
  4. Hitachi Young Leaders Initiative Scholarship: This is a fully funded program by the Hitachi Foundation for young professionals from outside of Japan interested in gaining experience in the country’s working environment.
  5. Japan Labour Programmes (JLP): The programme supports international graduates who want to work and gain professional experience in Japan for up to 12 months after graduation.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button